Increase New Patients with Social Media
Most practice owners today would like to:
- Increase new patients
- Get more people inquiring about services
- Improve their practice marketing
- Improve their social media presence
- Better know where to put their marketing dollars
Social media is a great way to increase new patients and get more people inquiring about your services. Just as an example of the reach of social media, Facebook currently has 2.7 billion users worldwide. Social media marketing is affordable, and you can reach tons of people in your area who are the ideal demographic for your services. We will teach you how to reach those ideal patients on social media.
UNS is now announcing the release of a new course to help you increase your new patient flow. The Social Media Basics for Practice Growth online course features a series of seven hour-long instructional videos along with accompanying practical exercises, covering:
- Techniques on How to Get More New Patients
- Using Social Media Marketing to Get More People Inquiring About Your Services
- Improving Your Social Media Presence
- The Nuts & Bolts of Facebook Marketing
- Creating Effective Content on Social Media
- Using Facebook to Build an Audience
- Getting Your Practice Going with a Bang
The course features experts on Marketing, Public Relations and Sales, as well as interviews with several very successful practice owners sharing their successful actions in booming their practices using social media.
So don’t wait. Take action today in handling that problem that’s been nagging you – how to better market your practice.