Weekend Seminar or Workshop Arrival Page
Welcome to Ulan Nutritional Systems! We look forward to working with you on your personal and practice improvement and growth. This page offers information about travel and accommodations and a form for you to submit as soon as your reservations are made.
WHERE: UNS Training Center * 1186 NE Cleveland Street * Clearwater, Florida 33755
Our administrative offices are at 1170 NE Cleveland. (Note: there are two Cleveland Streets! NE Cleveland is a short diagonal segment from Martin Luther King on the west to Drew St. on the north.)
Who to Contact
Upon arrival and during workshop, contact Anthea, Workshop Coordinator.
To contact Anthea call (866) 418-4801, ext. 524.
Schedule for Secrets Seminar and Nutrition Response Testing Workshop
Friday – 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, breaks 10:30-10:45 am and 3:30-3:45 pm, lunch 12:30-2:00 pm
Saturday – 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, breaks 10:30-10:45 am and 3:30-3:45 pm, lunch 12:30-2:00 pm
Sunday – 9:00 am – 1:00 pm, break 11:00-11:15 am
Health checks will be done from 8:30-9:00 am Saturday and (as needed) 1:30-2:00 pm Saturday and 8:30-9:00 am Sunday.
Registration begins at 8:30 am Friday. Please arrive by 8:45 am latest.
We start promptly at 9:00 am.
For optimal results in your training:
- Eat well.
- Get enough rest. This is very important, as the drilling is demanding. A red-eye flight into Tampa or St. Pete should be avoided, as this interferes with your rest and will result in your not getting the benefits of the training. Arrive early the day before to get a good night’s sleep.
- Be punctual.
- We ask that women and men do not wear perfume or cologne as some people are sensitive or have allergies.
- Personal health checks are available to attendees.
- NOTE: If you are already on a program with an Advanced Trained Practitioner and are doing well, you may receive a “follow up visit” if desired. Please bring your exact program.
- Coffee, tea and filtered hot & cold water is provided.
- A refrigerator is available for your use.
- There is no dress code. But please bring a jacket – the room will be very cool.