In a medical practice there are two key parts: the diagnosis (identifying and/or naming the “disease” or syndrome) and the treatment (drugs, surgery, etc.) In Nutrition Response Testing we do not diagnose or treat disease—but we also have two parts: the analysis (the assessment of your body’s current health status) and the personalized health improvement program (using designed clinical nutrition).
In the three-day Nutrition Response Testing Workshop, you will gain certainty on finding the “lock.” Then you will learn the 13-step assessment procedure in detail, with hands-on drilling of each step. Each area that gives a response represents a specific organ, tissue, or function, and enables us to determine what nutritional support is needed. You’ll also learn an abundance of “clinical pearls” gleaned from Dr. Ulan’s 25,000-plus hours of clinical experience.
You’ll get your own health check and a program of designed clinical nutrition, so you can truly “walk the walk.”
15 CEUs Through NCCAOM
On completing the Nutrition Response Testing 3-Day Workshop, acupuncturists receive 15 CEUs through NCCAOM. (NCCAOM PDA Provider # 1018).
NCCAOM licenses Acupuncturists and Doctors of Oriental Medicine.
Course documentation available upon request for other healthcare professionals who wish to apply to their state board for continuing education credits. Submission of documentation by others does not guarantee approval for CEUs as requirements vary from state to state.
In the 3-day Patient Management Secrets Workshop, you will learn:
- How to convert current patients over to nutrition;
- How to promote and market to healing-oriented type patients;
- The exact procedures and paperwork for better patient compliance;
- How to generate an abundance of referrals;
- How to improve your bedside manner and doctor savvy so you always do and say the right thing;
- How to turn patients and staff into zealots who build the practice for you;
- How to determine if you might be the biggest block to your own success and how to fix anything found;
- How to set up initial health improvement programs with which your patients will readily comply (including multiple visit schedules);
- How to hire and train the best staff;
- How to fine-tune programs to ensure clinical success;
- What to expect, do and say on each visit;
- The specific office procedures that convert your patients [and staff] into zealots;
- How to set up, promote and do successful New Patient Seminars;
- How to transition from insurance and accounts receivable to a practice based on cash and prepayments!
We are now delivering both these workshops live via live stream, so you don’t have any travel time or expense, or time away from your practice. Some dates are scheduled for delivery at our training facility in Clearwater, FL, if you prefer to attend in person.
You will also be charged a $120 + tax fee for course materials for both workshops. An Enrollment Counselor will contact you shortly to help you with this.
*Enrolling in training with Ulan Nutritional Systems does not guarantee access to a Standard Process account nor do we guarantee that you will be able to practice per your state guidelines. Please do your own research on these matters before enrolling.