Patient Education Workshops are a great way to attract and close new patients. But many practitioners have dropped these successful workshops now because of the pandemic, because it’s harder to get people to come to them right now. So what do you do?
Well you don’t have to let the pandemic stop you. You can hold Patient Education Workshops online, via Zoom or Facebook Live.
In the Online Patient Education Workshop Boot Camp, we will teach you everything you need to know to promote, set up, and deliver your workshop, and how to close attendees on services, plus how to do follow up marketing to attendees afterwards.
Cost: FREE as a EXCLUSIVE BONUS when you purchase your next step in the UNS training program, including:
- Pro Level Nutrition Response Testing® Training
- Professional Practice Building Program
- Advanced Clinical Training
- Exec Booster plus Essentials of Running a Successful Practice StudyJet Course
Enroll by Cyber Monday, November 30, to be eligible for the FREE Bonus Online Patient Education Workshop Boot Camp. This Boot Camp will be exclusively available only to those who sign up now.
When: Saturday, December 5, 2020, 12 noon to 5pm EST, Delivered via Live Stream
This exciting Boot Camp will cover:
- How to promote your workshop via Email, Facebook and Fliers so you can fill it up
- Setting up all the technical stuff – doing your workshop via Zoom or Facebook Live
- How to find out the best topics for your workshops
- How to deliver your workshop
- How to close attendees for treatment programs
- Follow up marketing for those who don’t close right away
Find Out More
Call to find out more: