The Complete Course on Nutrition Coaching
With Jackie Furlong
There has been a huge increase in awareness of how important food and diet is to your health. The number of people searching online for “nutrition coach” or “nutritionist near me” is increasing each month.
With The Complete Course on Nutrition Coaching, you can tap into this trend and help people attain their health goals. And you have an audience that is already interested and searching for this service.
Our full online course is available to you at $995.
This course is a complete, turn-key system that gives you everything you need to hit the ground running, help your clients, and start a successful business or add to your existing practice or business as a new cash-only profit center.
The course is done online at your own pace.
Nutrition Coaching can be delivered in person or via phone or video conferencing.
The Complete Course on Nutrition Coaching can be done by anyone who wants to improve results and help patients reach their health and diet goals. In most states this service doesn’t have to be delivered by a licensed practitioner. (Check your state guidelines)
The Complete Course on Nutrition Coaching Content:
This course consists of 38 videos which run about 10 hours in total. The course is divided into five sections:
1. Introduction – An introduction to the course and this very successful, time-tested nutrition coaching system.
2. Nutrition Coaching Techniques – Some basic training on HOW to be a nutrition coach.
3. The Nutrition Coaching Program Structure – An understanding of how this nutrition coaching system is structured.
4. The Nutrition Coaching Sessions – Training on how to deliver each of the 12 coaching sessions along with a demonstration of the instructor delivering each session for your reference. This section also includes downloads for all the materials you will need to add nutrition coaching to your practice.
5. The Food Health Score – A tool created by Jackie Furlong to help clients stay motivated and scores how well they are eating (and following the coaching.) this scorecard plots their progress on a graph from week to week for easy visual reference.
6. Additional Resources – Some extra resources to help you get started and handle common issues that can arise.
The course also includes short quizzes, called Assessments, to ensure that you retain the key points being taught. You may also go back and watch these videos over and over to help you completely and accurately duplicate this system in your practice.
Want More Information?
Call us at (727) 683-5896 or fill out the form below.
The Complete Course on Nutrition Coaching Pricing
$995 ONE-TIME PAYMENT / ONE-YEAR ACCESS
Or Call Us Now at 727-683-5896
Healthcare Practitioners Testimonials
Successes from Coaching Clients
Meet your instructor: Jackie Furlong
Jackie’s passion for nutrition began in 1986 when she and her husband, Dr. Marty Furlong, opened MetroEast Natural Healing Center. She has a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry from the University of Minnesota and has studied many different nutrition programs becoming certified with First Line Therapy, the American Fitness Professionals Association as a Nutrition & Wellness Counselor, and the Institute for Integrative Nutrition as a Holistic Health Coach.
Through working with patients, she found that most people were either unaware, confused, or misinformed as to what their eating habits should be to stay healthy and ward off illness and disease.
She developed the Guided Nutrition Program which has been successful for the past six years in helping patients make the lifestyle changes necessary for them to achieve the health results they want.
Nutrition & Wellness Counselor
The program includes:
- Session packets for each topic.
- A handout with a brief description of each session.
- Nutrition coaching techniques.
- Key session forms and guides for use on the first and sixth sessions.
- Tools for managing clients and handling difficult situations.
- Tips and tools for incorporating the program into your existing practice.
You get a complete coaching program with these 12 sessions
- Breakfast with Protein
- Cut the Sugar
- Healthy Fats & Water
- Balancing Blood Sugar
- Gluten-free the Healthy Way
- Grocery Shopping & Label Reading
- Meal Planning & Cooking
- Digestive Health
- Bone Health
- Stress Management
- Toxic-free Body Care
- Maximize your Health Potential
With this complete Nutrition Coaching system, you can start your coaching practice right away! It’s the perfect service to deliver in our current climate of heightened health awareness.
Or Call Us Now at 727-683-5896
13 CEUS THROUGH NCCAOM
On completion of The Complete Course on Nutrition Coaching, NCCAOM licensed Acupuncturists and Doctors of Oriental Medicine receive 13 CEUs though NCCAOM.
Course documentation is available upon request for other healthcare professionals who wish to apply to their state board for continuing education credits. Submission of documentation by others does not guarantee approval for CEUs.
Requirements vary from state to state.
NCCAOM PDA Provider #1018
1170 NE Cleveland St.
Clearwater, FL 33755
© 2023 Ulan Nutritional Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Ulan “U and Leaves” is a trademark owned by Ulan Nutritional Systems, Inc.