Increasing New Patients with Facebook
Are you using Facebook to increase your new patients?
One of the biggest factors in expanding your practice and raising your income is: bringing in new patients. And for many practitioners, it’s one of the points they struggle with the most.
To be effective in bringing in new patients, you need to identify your target audience, the ideal public for your practice who are most likely to come in. You need to be able to reach these people with your message and you need to have a message that will interest them in coming to you for help.
One of the most effective ways to reach out to new patients is using social media. And the best tool, by proven statistics, is Facebook. Not only is Facebook among the highest traffic social media platforms, it has tools you can use to target your posts to reach the exact public you want to reach.
With the new course, Increasing New Patients with Facebook, you’ll get a comprehensive guide on how to start using Facebook Marketing to bring in new patients. The course takes you through the whole process, including:
- Setting up your Facebook company page.
- Simple ways to create content, even if you’re not a designer.
- An overview of the ideal public that can be reached with social media.
- How to use Facebook’s tools to target and reach the public that are right for your practice.
- The difference between “posts” and “advertising,” and how to use each of them.
- Simple steps to run “Facebook Live” events, livestream events you can use to engage with your audience.
- Bringing it all together to get new patients into your practice!
Start increasing your new patients and watch the effect it has on your practice income!
Start the Increasing New Patients with Facebook course today!