sat18sep8:30 amSeptember 18-19 | Dedham, MA (Boston)Standard Process Sponsored Nutrition Response Testing® Seminar8:30 am Hilton Boston/Dedham, 25 Allied Drive Dedham, MA 02026 Event Organized By: Standard Process Event Type :SPI Event on Nutrition Response Testing® Event TagsCori,Freddie,In Person,SPI
Attend the Standard Process Nutrition Northeast, Inc. Sponsored Nutrition Response Testing® Seminar with Freddie Ulan, DC, CCN & Cori Stern, DC in Dedham, MA (near Boston) on
Attend the Standard Process Nutrition Northeast, Inc. Sponsored Nutrition Response Testing® Seminar with Freddie Ulan, DC, CCN & Cori Stern, DC in Dedham, MA (near Boston) on September 18-19, 2021
Nutrition Response Testing is a non-invasive system of analyzing the body through the autonomic nervous system to determine the underlying causes of health issues.
Discover this proven system of nutrition evaluation that contains the keys to success…
Some of the BENEFITS include:
- Easy to learn and apply immediately in your current practice
- Improve your clinical precision with less products and better results
- Identify the 5 key resistance factors that can help you solve the toughest cases
- Prioritize treatment; increase patient compliance, reproducible results
- Quickly locate core health issues
We’d like to invite you to our next Nutrition Response Testing seminar sponsored by Standard Process Nutrition Northeast, Inc. This event will be held at the Hilton Boston/Dedham – 25 Allied Drive Dedham, MA 02026.
This 12 hour seminar has something for practitioners new to Nutrition Response Testing as well as those who have been using the technique for years. Come and see what thousands of other practitioners have discovered – Nutrition Response Testing is a streamlined system that delivers consistent amazing results, both in patients’ health and in your practice growth.
Freddie Ulan, DC, CCN is the developer of Nutrition Response Testing and has delivered these seminars all across the country. He also founded Ulan Nutritional Systems which has taught thousands of practitioners how to get better patients with this powerful technology.
Dr. Ulan is delivering in only a handful of cities in 2021. Learn from the developer and founder himself! He will be demonstrating and checking attendees, along with working up some extra tough cases – this is your opportunity to draw on years of clinical experience and expertise in handling “stubborn” patients. Using Standard Process and Mediherb products, he will show you how to evaluate and supplement the nutritional deficiencies preventing the body’s healing processes.
Cori Stern, DC is a graduate of Dr. Freddie Ulan’s Advanced Clinical Training Program (UNS) and a master Nutrition Response Testing® Practitioner. She has a passion for getting sick people well with nutrition and is highly committed to spreading the word and teaching other practitioners how to do this.
- Learn the 13 step Nutrition Response Testing® procedure and then practice on fellow attendees
- Identify the 5 major stressors and learn how to choose the correct nutritional support
- Hear an abundance of success stories and Clinical Pearls
- Gain the ability to utilize Standard Process and Mediherb supplements in an efficient and targeted way
- Get your own personal health check
- The Heart Sound Recorder, a low risk general wellness device to help support your patients’ overall nutritional and cardiovascular health
12 CEUs for DC’s/ND’s approved through TCC (MA, CT, RI, NH, ME, VT, NY and NJ). 12 PDA’s for LAC’s approved through NCCAOM
(Saturday) 8:30 am
25 Allied Drive Dedham, MA 02026