Take Your Nutrition Response Testing® Skills to the Next Level with The Professional Level Training Program Now that you have completed the 3-Day Nutrition Response Testing Workshop and Dr. Ulan’s Patient Management
Take Your Nutrition Response Testing® Skills to the Next Level with
The Professional Level Training Program
Now that you have completed the 3-Day Nutrition Response Testing Workshop and Dr. Ulan’s Patient Management Workshop, you can take your skill to the next level with the Professional Level Clinical Training Program.
In the Professional Level training you will gain confidence and master Nutrition Response Testing, its expanded basics and nutritional patient management at a truly PROFESSIONAL LEVEL.
The new 4-level Nutrition Response Testing Professional Level training module is faster and more streamlined than ever. Each level consists of a 3-day workshop. But now for the first time, the first three workshops are delivered via Live Stream, so you don’t have to travel or spend time away from your practice. The fourth level is delivered at our Clearwater, FL facility and involves intensive hands on drilling with a clinical master. Each level is scheduled at least one month apart. The program takes 4-6 months to complete.
The result is a practitioner that has mastered Nutrition Response Testing basics and how to apply them using Standard Process Products to address the whole spectrum of health challenges that they encounter with their patients, and help them get better results.
Professional Level 1 (Live Stream) | July 14-16, 2022
- Dr. Ulan’s food diary training
- 48 levels to determine why a person is not responding well
- 108 levels of why patients get worse
- Special locked muscle exercises and drills
- Determining hidden factors with the HRV unit
- Determining prognosis with the HRV unit and pulsing
Professional Level 2 (Live Stream) | August 4-6, 2022
- Learning the additional body areas to address
- Locating possible hidden areas that don’t show up on standard body scan
- Determining the 3 levels of priority finding
- Product mastery drills
- Follow up visits
Professional Level 3 (Live Stream) | August 8-9, 2022
- Getting the patient firmly on board with their healing program
- What to do with the new patient from the time they call for 1st appointment through their First Therapeutic visit
- The Four Bottle Rule
- Receptionist, Patient Advocate and Practitioner scripts and drills
Professional Level 4 (at UNS Clearwater facility) | September 8-9, 2022
- Clearwater module for intensive hands-on drilling with a master clinician
- 3-Day Nutrition Response Testing Workshop
- Dr. Ulan’s Patient Management Workshop
Gain Greater Confidence, Certainty and Control
Do the Nutrition Response Testing Professional Level Training Program
14 (Thursday) 10:00 am - 16 (Saturday) 5:00 pm EST
Zoom Video Conference