Don’t Reinvent the Wheel! Grow Your Nutrition Practice with This Turnkey, Proven, Step-By-Step System Dr. Freddie Ulan developed this seminar through growing two of his own successful cash based (no insurance)
Don’t Reinvent the Wheel! Grow Your Nutrition Practice with This Turnkey, Proven, Step-By-Step System
Dr. Freddie Ulan developed this seminar through growing two of his own successful cash based (no insurance) nutrition practices, and through his decades of practical knowledge.
- Four key elements that make a stable, growing practice
- Transitioning nutrition into your practice
- The most important aspect of patient management
- Basic tools in dealing with both patients and staff
- Before the initial consultation
- How to intake a new nutritional patient
- Report of Findings and Case Acceptance
- Learn the three different phases of care and how to do follow-up visits
- Successfully getting a patient to maintenance
- Marketing, marketing and more marketing!
- Staff management
- Additional tools and references to get you started
Kajal Patel, CNC
Kajal Patel is a graduate of the Advanced Clinical Training program of Nutrition Response Testing. For five years, she has been helping middle Georgia families improve their health through whole foods and nutrition. She has helped her community improve hormone function, handle stress and fatigue, lose healthy weight, and improve gut health. Kajal studied at the Natural Healing Institute in Encinitas, California. She did her graduate studies in Special Education at the George Washington University where she was on scholarship with the Literacy Collaborative Program. Not only is she an Advanced Nutrition Response Testing Practitioner, but she was a successful Special Educator who focused on intervention and nutrition from a holistic approach. She has thirteen+ years of experience in helping kids and adults with special needs through nutrition.
Call 866-418-4801 now to reserve your seat.
There are no prerequisites for this seminar.
Or Fill Out This Form for More Information
(Friday) 10:00 am EST
Zoom Video Conference
Ulan Nutritional Systems