October 1 | Philadelphia, PA
sat01oct8:30 amOctober 1 | Philadelphia, PAStandard Process Sponsored Nutrition Response Testing® Seminar8:30 am 301 West Dekalb Pike, King of Prussia, PA, 19406 Event Organized ByStandard ProcessEvent Type SPI Event on Nutrition Response Testing®
Attend the Standard Process of Eastern Pennsylvania Sponsored Nutrition Response Testing® Seminar with Shannon Roznay, DC in King of Prussia, PA (30 minutes west of Philadelphia), on
Attend the Standard Process of Eastern Pennsylvania Sponsored Nutrition Response Testing® Seminar with Shannon Roznay, DC in King of Prussia, PA (30 minutes west of Philadelphia), on October 1, 2022
Nutrition Response Testing is a non-invasive system of analyzing the body through the autonomic nervous system to determine the underlying causes of health issues.
Discover this proven system of nutrition evaluation that contains the keys to success…
Some of the BENEFITS include:
- Easy to learn and apply immediately in your current practice
- Improve your clinical precision with less products and better results
- Identify the 5 key resistance factors that can help you solve the toughest cases
- Prioritize treatment; increase patient compliance, reproducible results
- Quickly locate core health issues
We’d like to invite you to our next Nutrition Response Testing seminar sponsored by Standard Process of Eastern Pennsylvania. This event will be held at The Alloy King of Prussia – A DoubleTree by Hilton – 301 West Dekalb Pike, King of Prussia, PA, 19406. This is 30 minutes west of Philadelphia, PA!
This 8 hour seminar has something for practitioners new to Nutrition Response Testing as well as those who have been using the technique for years. Come and see what thousands of other practitioners have discovered – Nutrition Response Testing is a streamlined system that delivers consistent amazing results, both in patients’ health and in your practice growth.
Shannon Roznay, DC travels across the U.S. teaching other healthcare providers how to use Nutrition Response Testing to help their patients gain whole new levels of health. Less than a decade after graduating from Logan College of Chiropractic, Dr. Shannon already has thousands of hours of clinical experience, hundreds of hours of postgraduate training, and sees 100+ patients a week in a stress-free cash practice. She is a graduate of the Advanced Clinical Training program and a Master Nutrition Response Testing practitioner.
- Learn the 13 step Nutrition Response Testing® procedure and then practice on fellow attendees
- Identify the 5 major stressors and learn how to choose the correct nutritional support
- Hear an abundance of success stories and Clinical Pearls
- Gain the ability to utilize Standard Process and Mediherb supplements in an efficient and targeted way
- Get your own personal health check
- The Heart Sound Recorder, a low risk general wellness device to help support your patients’ overall nutritional and cardiovascular health
There are no CEUs for this event.
(Saturday) 8:30 am
The Alloy King of Prussia - A DoubleTree by Hilton
301 West Dekalb Pike, King of Prussia, PA, 19406
Subscribe to Our Advanced Nutrition Update Newsletter
The Advanced Nutrition Update is an email newsletter sent out once a month, and features articles on Nutrition Response Testing® and other holistic healthcare topics, with tips on how you can get better patient results. Most of the articles are written by Dr. Freddie Ulan, the developer of Nutrition Response Testing.