fri30oct10:00 amOctober 30 - November 1, 2020Dr. Ulan's Patient Management Workshop10:00 am EST Zoom Video Conference Event Organized By: Ulan Nutritional Systems Event Type :Patient Management Workshop
Don’t Reinvent the Wheel! Grow Your Nutrition Practice with This Turnkey, Proven, Step-By-Step System Dr. Freddie Ulan developed this seminar through growing two of his own successful cash based (no insurance)
Don’t Reinvent the Wheel! Grow Your Nutrition Practice with This Turnkey, Proven, Step-By-Step System
Dr. Freddie Ulan developed this seminar through growing two of his own successful cash based (no insurance) nutrition practices, and through his decades of practical knowledge.
- Four key elements that make a stable, growing practice
- Transitioning nutrition into your practice
- The most important aspect of patient management
- Basic tools in dealing with both patients and staff
- Before the initial consultation
- How to intake a new nutritional patient
- Report of Findings and Case Acceptance
- Learn the three different phases of care and how to do follow-up visits
- Successfully getting a patient to maintenance
- Marketing, marketing and more marketing!
- Staff management
- Additional tools and references to get you started
Brad Kristiansen, DC
Dr. Kristiansen graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa in 1975. He discovered Nutrition Response Testing® after becoming tired of adjusting same areas on the same patients over and over with limited results. He enrolled and graduated in the first Nutrition Response Testing Advanced Clinical Training class in 2007, studying directly under the Founder, Dr. Freddie Ulan, DC, CCN. After expanding his practice to 350 weekly patient visits in 2006, he hired an associate so he could relocate to Clearwater, FL to teach the technique full-time. Dr. Kristiansen is now the Nutrition Response Testing Lead Instructor for the introductory and advanced clinical training offered by Ulan Nutritional Systems.
There are no prerequisites for this seminar.
(Friday) 10:00 am EST
Zoom Video Conference
Ulan Nutritional Systems