fri30oct10:00 amOctober 30 - November 1, 2020Dr. Ulan's Patient Management Workshop10:00 am EST Zoom Video Conference Event Organized By: Ulan Nutritional Systems Event Type :Patient Management Workshop
Don’t Reinvent the Wheel! Grow Your Nutrition Practice with This Turnkey, Proven, Step-By-Step System Dr. Freddie Ulan developed this seminar through growing two of his own successful cash based (no insurance)
Don’t Reinvent the Wheel! Grow Your Nutrition Practice with This Turnkey, Proven, Step-By-Step System
Dr. Freddie Ulan developed this seminar through growing two of his own successful cash based (no insurance) nutrition practices, and through his decades of practical knowledge.
- Four key elements that make a stable, growing practice
- Transitioning nutrition into your practice
- The most important aspect of patient management
- Basic tools in dealing with both patients and staff
- Before the initial consultation
- How to intake a new nutritional patient
- Report of Findings and Case Acceptance
- Learn the three different phases of care and how to do follow-up visits
- Successfully getting a patient to maintenance
- Marketing, marketing and more marketing!
- Staff management
- Additional tools and references to get you started
Presenter: Cori Stern, DC
Dr. Cori Stern graduated from the University of Bridgeport, College of Chiropractic in 2000. She is also a graduate of Dr. Freddie Ulan’s Advanced Clinical Training Program (UNS) and a master Nutrition Response Testing® Practitioner. Dr. Stern’s private practice in New York City saw phenomenal growth after she incorporated Nutrition Response Testing® into her practice.
She has now helped thousands of patients achieve major improvements in their health, including her toughest cases! She has a passion for getting sick people well with nutrition and is highly committed to spreading the word and teaching other practitioners how to do this. She has been traveling around the country for the past 9 years teaching Nutrition Response Testing® and also teaches at the Ulan Nutritional Center in Clearwater, Florida while maintaining her busy practice in New York City.
There are no prerequisites for this seminar.
Pricing: $895 + $75 Tax & Materials Fee
(Friday) 10:00 am EST
Zoom Video Conference
Ulan Nutritional Systems