fri08may9:00 amMay 8-10, Buffalo, NYDr. Ulan's Patient Management Workshop9:00 am DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Buffalo – Amherst, 10 Flint Rd, Amherst, NY 14226 Event Organized By: Ulan Nutritional Systems Event Type :Patient Management Workshop
Don’t Reinvent the Wheel! Grow Your Nutrition Practice with This Turnkey, Proven, Step-By-Step System Dr. Freddie Ulan developed this seminar through growing two of his own successful cash based (no insurance)
Don’t Reinvent the Wheel! Grow Your Nutrition Practice with This Turnkey, Proven, Step-By-Step System
Dr. Freddie Ulan developed this seminar through growing two of his own successful cash based (no insurance) nutrition practices, and through his decades of practical knowledge.
- Four key elements that make a stable, growing practice
- Transitioning nutrition into your practice
- The most important aspect of patient management
- Basic tools in dealing with both patients and staff
- Before the initial consultation
- How to intake a new nutritional patient
- Report of Findings and Case Acceptance
- Learn the three different phases of care and how to do follow-up visits
- Successfully getting a patient to maintenance
- Marketing, marketing and more marketing!
- Staff management
- Additional tools and references to get you started
Guy Furno, DC
Dr. Guy Furno is a chiropractor with 25 years of experience utilizing natural health care in the clinical treatment of patients. He is a Nutrition Response Testing Master Clinician. His practice consists of family care and wellness including pregnancy, pediatrics and adult care. He is a sought after lecturer to the public and medical professionals and has spoken about “True Health Care Reform” at the United Nations UNSRC.
His methodologies focus on the human body’s innate capability to heal, fight off, and prevent disease. He educates and stresses the importance of his patients taking responsibility for their health care via lifestyle and nutritional choices.
He is the doctor’s doctor, caring for many traditional medical and alternative health practitioners.
Bonus! Your own personal health check will be provided at no additional cost.
There are no prerequisites for this seminar.
There is limited seating and these events sell out fast!
(Friday) 9:00 am
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Buffalo – Amherst
10 Flint Rd, Amherst, NY 14226
Ulan Nutritional Systems