fri21may10:00 amMay 21-23, 2021Nutrition Response Testing® 3-Day Workshop10:00 am EST Zoom Video Conference Event Organized By: Ulan Nutritional Systems Event Type :Nutrition Response Testing® 3-Day Workshop
Get Better Patient Results with Nutrition Response Testing® At Our 3-Day Workshop via Live Stream Get better patient results Fully handle your tougher cases Handle any unresolved health conditions for yourself
Get Better Patient Results with Nutrition Response Testing®
At Our 3-Day Workshop via Live Stream
- Get better patient results
- Fully handle your tougher cases
- Handle any unresolved health conditions for yourself or your family
If you want to learn more about Nutrition Response Testing and implement it in your practice, our 3-Day workshop is your next step. This workshop is held once or twice per month via Live Stream.
What you can expect:
1. Learn what single factor affects 70% of patient results
2. Learn additional ways to identify if a patient is blocked (doesn’t improve)
3. Learn additional ways to identify if a patient is switched (gets worse)
4. Three days of hands-on drilling
5. One-on-one guidance and instruction
Charlene McCullough, MS
Charlene McCullough graduated from Worcester State College in 1984 and graduated University of Bridgeport with a Masters in Human Nutrition in 2016. She completed the Ulan Nutritional Systems Advanced Clinical Training program in Nutrition Response Testing® in March of 2011, and is a Certified Nutrition Response Testing® Instructor. She is passionate about helping people feel better and wants to give back by teaching other practitioners the technique so we can fulfill Dr. Ulan’s dream of creating an army of practitioners to change the health care in this country.
At the end of the third day, you will receive a certification of attendance in Nutrition Response Testing!
Pricing: $695 + $25 Tax & Materials Fee
So call 866-418-4801 now to reserve your seat.
Or Fill Out This Form for More Information
(Friday) 10:00 am EST
Zoom Video Conference
Ulan Nutritional Systems