Don’t Reinvent the Wheel! Grow Your Nutrition Practice with This Turnkey, Proven, Step-By-Step System Dr. Freddie Ulan developed this seminar through growing two of his own successful cash based (no insurance)
Don’t Reinvent the Wheel! Grow Your Nutrition Practice with This Turnkey, Proven, Step-By-Step System
Dr. Freddie Ulan developed this seminar through growing two of his own successful cash based (no insurance) nutrition practices, and through his decades of practical knowledge.
- Four key elements that make a stable, growing practice
- Transitioning nutrition into your practice
- The most important aspect of patient management
- Basic tools in dealing with both patients and staff
- Before the initial consultation
- How to intake a new nutritional patient
- Report of Findings and Case Acceptance
- Learn the three different phases of care and how to do follow-up visits
- Successfully getting a patient to maintenance
- Marketing, marketing and more marketing!
- Staff management
- Additional tools and references to get you started
Sarah Outlaw, MH, MSACN
Sarah began studying Dr. Ulan’s Nutrition Response Testing in 2014 because of her own personal health success and desire to help others in the same way. In just five years, she built up two booming million-dollar practices with multiple associates. She now sees close to 300 nutrition patients per week between her Cherry Hill, NJ and Des Moines, Iowa practices. Her practices are both social media, referral-based, all cash practices and continue to grow through the utilization of the clinical and management skills she learned through Ulan Nutritional Systems.
Bonus! Your own personal health check will be provided at no additional cost.
There are no prerequisites for this seminar.
There is limited seating and these events sell out fast!
(Friday) 9:00 am
Zoom Video Conference
Ulan Nutritional Systems