fri19jun9:00 amJune 19-21, Columbus, OHNutrition Response Testing® 3-Day Workshop9:00 am PST Fairfield Inn Columbus/Polaris, 9000 Worthington Rd, Columbus, OH 43082Event Type :Nutrition Response Testing® 3-Day Workshop
Get Better Patient Results with Nutrition Response Testing® At Our 3-Day Workshop in Columbus, OH Get better patient results Fully handle your tougher cases Handle any unresolved health conditions for yourself
Get Better Patient Results with Nutrition Response Testing®
At Our 3-Day Workshop in Columbus, OH
- Get better patient results
- Fully handle your tougher cases
- Handle any unresolved health conditions for yourself or your family
If you want to learn more about Nutrition Response Testing and implement it in your practice, our 3-Day workshop is your next step.
What you can expect:
1. Learn what single factor affects 70% of patient results
2. Learn additional ways to identify if a patient is blocked (doesn’t improve)
3. Learn additional ways to identify if a patient is switched (gets worse)
4. Three days of hands-on drilling
5. One-on-one guidance and instruction
Presenter: Doreen Sundin, DC
Dr. Sundin is a chiropractor, acupuncturist and Nutrition Response Testing practitioner in Oakdale, NY. She graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic and has 35 years of experience. Her special passion is resolving infertility issues. She has completed Advanced Clinical Training with UNS, and received the “Making a Difference” award at the biannual UNS Symposium recently.
Bonus! Your own personal health check will be provided at no additional cost. At the end of the third day, you will receive a certification in Nutrition Response Testing!
There is limited seating and these events sell out fast! So call 866-418-4801 now to reserve your seat.
(Friday) 9:00 am PST
Fairfield Inn Columbus/Polaris
9000 Worthington Rd, Columbus, OH 43082