Don’t Reinvent the Wheel! Grow Your Nutrition Practice with This Turnkey, Proven, Step-By-Step System Dr. Freddie Ulan developed this seminar through growing two of his own successful cash based (no insurance)
Don’t Reinvent the Wheel! Grow Your Nutrition Practice with This Turnkey, Proven, Step-By-Step System
Dr. Freddie Ulan developed this seminar through growing two of his own successful cash based (no insurance) nutrition practices, and through his decades of practical knowledge.
- Four key elements that make a stable, growing practice
- Transitioning nutrition into your practice
- The most important aspect of patient management
- Basic tools in dealing with both patients and staff
- Before the initial consultation
- How to intake a new nutritional patient
- Report of Findings and Case Acceptance
- Learn the three different phases of care and how to do follow-up visits
- Successfully getting a patient to maintenance
- Marketing, marketing and more marketing!
- Staff management
- Additional tools and references to get you started
Presenter: Kajal Patel, CNC
Kajal Patel, CNC, is the owner of Svast Nutrition in Warner Robbins, GA. She is a graduate of the UNS Advanced Clinical Training program of Nutrition Response Testing. For five years, she has been helping middle Georgia families improve their health through whole foods and nutrition. She has helped people in her community improve hormone function, handle stress and fatigue, achieve more healthy weight, and improve gut health. Kajal studied at the Natural Healing Institute in Encinitas, California. She did her graduate studies in Special Education at the George Washington University where she was on scholarship with the Literacy Collaborative Program.
There are no prerequisites for this seminar.
Pricing: $895 + $100 Tax & Materials Fee
Call 866-418-4801 now to reserve your seat.
Or Fill Out This Form for More Information
(Friday) 10:00 am EST
Zoom Video Conference
Ulan Nutritional Systems
Subscribe to Our Advanced Nutrition Update Newsletter
The Advanced Nutrition Update is an email newsletter sent out once a month, and features articles on Nutrition Response Testing® and other holistic healthcare topics, with tips on how you can get better patient results. Most of the articles are written by Dr. Freddie Ulan, the developer of Nutrition Response Testing.