sat22aug9:00 amAugust 22-23 | Overland Park, KSStandard Process Sponsored Nutrition Response Testing® Seminar9:00 am The Doubletree Hotel Event Organized By: Standard Process Event Type :SPI Event on Nutrition Response Testing®
Attend the Standard Process Sponsored Nutrition Response Testing® Seminar with Shannon Roznay, DC in Overland Park, KS on August 22-23, 2020 Nutrition Response Testing is a non-invasive system
Attend the Standard Process Sponsored Nutrition Response Testing® Seminar with Shannon Roznay, DC in Overland Park, KS on August 22-23, 2020
Nutrition Response Testing is a non-invasive system of analyzing the body through the autonomic nervous system to determine the underlying causes of health issues.
Discover this proven system of nutrition evaluation that contains the keys to success…
Some of the BENEFITS include:
- Easy to learn and apply immediately in your current practice
- Improve your clinical precision with less products and better results
- Identify the 5 key resistance factors that can help you solve the toughest cases
- Prioritize treatment; increase patient compliance, reproducible results
- Quickly locate core health issues
We’d like to invite you to our next Nutrition Response Testing seminar sponsored by Standard Process. This event will be held at The Doubletree Hotel – 10100 College Blvd, Overland Park, KS 66210.
This 12 hour seminar has something for practitioners new to Nutrition Response Testing as well as those who have been using the technique for years. Come and see what thousands of other practitioners have discovered – Nutrition Response Testing is a streamlined system that delivers consistent amazing results, both in patients’ health and in your practice growth.
Shannon Roznay, DC travels across the U.S. teaching other healthcare providers how to use Nutrition Response Testing to help their patients gain whole new levels of health. Less than a decade after graduating from Logan College of Chiropractic, Dr. Shannon already has thousands of hours of clinical experience, hundreds of hours of postgraduate training, and sees 100+ patients a week in a stress-free cash practice. She is a graduate of the Advanced Clinical Training program and a Master Nutrition Response Testing practitioner.
• Learn the 13 step Nutrition Response Testing® procedure and then practice on fellow attendees
• Identify the 5 major stressors and learn how to choose the correct nutritional support
• Hear an abundance of success stories and Clinical Pearls
• Gain the ability to utilize Standard Process and Mediherb supplements in an efficient and targeted way
• Get your own personal health check
• The Heart Sound Recorder, a low risk general wellness device to help support your patients’ overall nutritional and cardiovascular health
Earn 12 CEUs (for KS and MO Chiropractors Only)
(Saturday) 9:00 am
The Doubletree Hotel