fri24apr9:00 amApril 24-26, Alameda, CADr. Ulan's Patient Management Workshop9:00 am Toal Conference Center, 1960 North Loop Rd. Alameda, CA 94502 Event Organized By: Ulan Nutritional Systems Event Type :Patient Management Workshop
Don’t Reinvent the Wheel! Grow Your Nutrition Practice with This Turnkey, Proven, Step-By-Step System Dr. Freddie Ulan developed this seminar through growing two of his own successful cash based (no insurance)
Don’t Reinvent the Wheel! Grow Your Nutrition Practice with This Turnkey, Proven, Step-By-Step System
Dr. Freddie Ulan developed this seminar through growing two of his own successful cash based (no insurance) nutrition practices, and through his decades of practical knowledge.
- Four key elements that make a stable, growing practice
- Transitioning nutrition into your practice
- The most important aspect of patient management
- Basic tools in dealing with both patients and staff
- Before the initial consultation
- How to intake a new nutritional patient
- Report of Findings and Case Acceptance
- Learn the three different phases of care and how to do follow-up visits
- Successfully getting a patient to maintenance
- Marketing, marketing and more marketing!
- Staff management
- Additional tools and references to get you started
Cori Stern, DC
Dr. Cori is a triple-award winning doctor recognized by her peers in the field of Nutrition Response Testing. She has been traveling around the country for the past 9 years teaching Nutrition Response Testing and also teaches at the UNS Center in Clearwater, Florida, while maintaining her busy practice in New York City. She is branching out again and now teaching in California!
Bonus! Your own personal health check will be provided at no additional cost.
There are no prerequisites for this seminar.
There is limited seating and these events sell out fast!
(Friday) 9:00 am
Toal Conference Center
1960 North Loop Rd. Alameda, CA 94502
Ulan Nutritional Systems