One interesting trend to emerge from this pandemic is the rapid adoption of digital platforms for meetings and social engagement. Zoom jumped from 10 million daily active users to 200 million in February and 300 million in March. Rival platform Google Meet is adding three million active users a day.
Some smart organizations are pivoting to deliver their training courses virtually. This move has benefits far beyond the lockdown, particularly for healthcare practitioners who find it inconvenient to leave their practice and travel to another location for a training course.
Ulan Nutritional Systems, Inc. tested this idea more than a year ago and started delivering some practice management courses online. “The lockdown has made it imperative to deliver training online,” said David Howson, CEO of Ulan Nutritional Systems. “We’ve taken the leap to digital and we’re delivering both clinical and patient management courses via livestream events.”
This means that chiropractors and other natural and integrative practitioners who want to learn Nutrition Response Testing® and management skills to improve their results can do it without leaving their office.
The 3-day Patient Management workshop, previously delivered at Ulan Nutritional Systems headquarters in Clearwater, FL, and a handful of other locations around the country, is now delivered live online. The instructor is there in real time so students can interact and ask questions. It is a 3-day event, starting at 10 am EST Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
This workshop covers:
- A complete patient management system
- How to get new patients
- How to generate an abundance of referrals
- How to convert current patients to nutrition
- Effective patient reactivation programs
- How to promote and market to healing-oriented type patients
- Learn how to implement nutrition seamlessly into your current practice
- How to hire and train the best staff
- How to set up, promote and do successful New Patient Seminars
- The exact procedures and paperwork for better patient compliance
- How to improve your bedside manner and doctor savvy so you always do and say the right thing
- How to turn patients and staff into zealots who build the practice for you
- How to set up initial health improvement programs with which your patients will readily comply (including multiple visit schedules)
- How to fine-tune programs to ensure clinical success
- How to transition from insurance and accounts receivable to a practice based on cash and prepayments!
“I loved being able to do the training online,” said Molly Woodruff, BSN. “It was a great way to understand and develop my skills regarding outreach without leaving home. It gave me the skills to grow and maintain growth in my practice.”
There are no prerequisites for this seminar, and all health care practitioners can benefit. For more information on these live stream workshops visit the website.