Add Nutrition Coaching to Your Practice with This Turn-Key Course
(13 CEUs through NCCAOM)
With The Complete Course on Nutrition Coaching you can add Nutrition Coaching to your acupuncture practice – it’s a complete turn-key system that gives you everything you need to hit the ground running, help your clients, and add to your existing practice as a new profit center.
Telehealth: Nutrition coaching can be delivered via phone or zoom. Clients can get their coaching in the comfort of their own home. It’s the perfect service to help clients be healthy in these challenging times.
The Complete Course on Nutrition Coaching can be done by anyone who wants to improve results and help patients reach their health and diet goals. In many states the service doesn’t have to be delivered by a licensed practitioner (check the regulations in your state).
13 CEUs Through NCCAOM
NCCAOM PDA Provider # 1018.
Get Course Info
It’s a great package for rolling out into my practice quickly and easily. Instructions are clear and with just a little work on my end I have a great offering for my practice. Thanks!
I have found this course very straightforward to do and am eager to begin applying it. I think it is very comprehensive and it is great to have a ready-made nutritional coaching program. If I had the time to design my own nutritional coaching program it would look like this, so thank you for doing all the work!
I am a certified holistic nutrition counselor as well and a Naturopathic Doctor and I have to say that this training was excellent! The program brought a lot of what I was taught and made it into a simple yet effective format that I will be excited to use. Thank you and I look forward to further trainings!
Meet your instructor: Jackie Furlong
Jackie Furlong has a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry from the University of Minnesota and is certified as a Nutrition & Wellness Counselor with First Line Therapy, the American Fitness Professionals Association, and the Institute for Integrative Nutrition as a Holistic Health Coach. She developed the Guided Nutrition Program at MetroEast Natural Healing Center in St. Paul, MN which has been successful for the past six years.
“Since implementing the Nutrition Coaching Program into our practice, we have a more educated patient who stays on their program, turns into a maintenance patient and refers others – 85% of our new patients are patient referrals!” – Jackie Furlong
- This is an online video course which you can do from home or office.
- Work with clients remotely via phone, Skype or Zoom, which is perfect when many clients are staying home
- In many states nutrition coaching can be delivered by anyone – doesn’t need to be a licensed practitioner (check the regulations in your state)
What the Course Consists Of
This course consists of 38 videos which are a total of about 10 hours in length. The course is divided into five sections:
- Introduction – An introduction to the course and this very successful, time-tested nutrition coaching system.
- Nutrition Coaching Techniques – Some basic training on HOW to be a nutrition coach.
- The Nutrition Coaching Program Structure – An understanding of how this nutrition coaching system is structured.
- The Nutrition Coaching Sessions – Training on how to deliver each of the 12 coaching sessions along with a demonstration of the instructor actually delivering each session for your reference. This section also includes downloads for all of the materials you will need to add nutrition coaching to your practice.
- Additional Resources – Some extra resources to help you get started and handle common issues that can arise.
The course also includes short quizzes throughout the course, called Assessments, to ensure that you retain the key points being taught. You may also go back and watch these videos over and over to help you completely and accurately duplicate this system in your practice.
Successes from Coaching Clients
Get Course Information
Fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you and answer any questions you might have about the course.
Or call us at 866-418-4801.
1170 NE Cleveland St.
Clearwater, FL 33755
© 2020 Ulan Nutritional Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. NUTRITION RESPONSE TESTING is a registered service mark owned by Freddie Ulan. The Ulan “U and Leaves” is a trademark owned by Ulan Nutritional Systems, Inc.