Come Out of the Pandemic Stronger Than Ever
The Complete Course on Nutrition Coaching
Introducing The Complete Course on Nutrition Coaching. This course consists of 38 videos which are a total of about 10 hours in length. The course is divided into five sections:
- Introduction – An introduction to the course and this very successful, time-tested nutrition coaching system.
- Nutrition Coaching Techniques – Some basic training on HOW to be a nutrition coach.
- The Nutrition Coaching Program Structure – An understanding of how this nutrition coaching system is structured.
- The Nutrition Coaching Sessions – Training on how to deliver each of the 12 coaching sessions along with a demonstration of the instructor actually delivering each session for your reference. This section also includes downloads for all of the materials you will need to add nutrition coaching to your practice.
- Additional Resources – Some extra resources to help you get started and handle common issues that can arise.
The course also includes short quizzes throughout the course, called Assessments, to ensure that you retain the key points being taught. You may also go back and watch these videos over and over to help you completely and accurately duplicate this system in your practice.
The Complete Course on Nutrition Coaching can be done by any practitioner who wants to improve results and help patients reach their health and diet goals. The service doesn’t have to be delivered by a practitioner – anyone on your staff can do it!
- This is an online video course which you can do from home or office.
- Work with clients remotely via phone, Skype or Zoom, which is perfect when many clients are staying home
- Can be delivered by anyone in your office – doesn’t need to be the practitioner
- Nutrition Coaching delivered by a staff member actually frees up the practitioner to see more patients, since the practitioner doesn’t have to spend time educating the patient
Successes from Practitioners Who Have Done the Course
“This course was very informative and easy to use. I find it empowering to feel part of a broader team of experts that offer education, experience, and personal buy-in to the field of health management. Thank you for offering such a valuable resource. I also appreciate having this video course to lean on as a refresher course if need be.”
“Very organized and well presented information. Looking forward to implementing the program in our office!”
“It’s a great package for rolling out into my practice quickly and easily. Instructions are clear and with just a little work on my end I have a great offering for my practice. Thanks!”
“The course was enjoyable and I learned a lot. Rather than researching and reinventing my own nutrition coaching program, This “business out of the box” was more efficient and it has allowed my practice to implement nutrition coaching in a minimum amount of time and effort. I know this will benefit, both patients and my practice. Thanks for developing it.”
Successes from Coaching Clients
Meet your instructor: Jackie Furlong
Jackie’s passion for nutrition began in 1986 when she and her husband, Dr. Marty Furlong, opened MetroEast Natural Healing Center. She has a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry from the University of Minnesota and has studied many different nutrition programs becoming certified with First Line Therapy, the American Fitness Professionals Association as a Nutrition & Wellness Counselor, and the Institute for Integrative Nutrition as a Holistic Health Coach. Through working with patients, she found that most people were either unaware, confused, or misinformed as to what their eating habits should be to stay healthy and ward off illness and disease. She developed the Guided Nutrition Program which has been successful for the past six years in helping patients make the lifestyle changes necessary for them to achieve the health results they want.
SPECIAL LAUNCH OFFER
The usual fee for this course is $1995 USD.
For a limited time you can save $500!
Our Introductory Special launch fee is just $1495 USD.
Or Call Us Now at 727-295-3779
The program includes:
- Session packets for each topic.
- A handout with a brief description of each session.
- Nutrition coaching techniques.
- Key session forms and guides for use on the first and sixth sessions.
- Tools for managing clients and handling difficult situations.
- Tips and tools for incorporating the program into your existing practice.
You get a complete coaching program with these 12 sessions
- Breakfast with Protein
- Cut the Sugar
- Healthy Fats & Water
- Balancing Blood Sugar
- Gluten-free the Healthy Way
- Grocery Shopping & Label Reading
- Meal Planning & Cooking
- Digestive Health
- Bone Health
- Stress Management
- Toxic-free Body Care
- Maximize your Health Potential
With this complete Nutrition Coaching system, you can start your coaching practice right away! It’s the perfect service to deliver in our current climate of heightened health awareness.
Or Call Us Now at 727-295-3779
Need more information?
If you have questions about the Complete Course on Nutrition Coaching, please fill out the form below.