The Highest Level of Nutrition Response Testing® Training
Increase Your Certainty and Confidence
Gain The Highest Level of Nutrition Response Testing Knowledge
Help More People, Including Your Tough Cases
with the Advanced Clinical Training (ACT) Program
Now that you have completed the 3-Day Nutrition Response Testing Workshop and Dr. Ulan’s Patient Management Workshop, you can take your skill to the next level with the Advanced Clinical Training Level Part 1 (formerly known as the Professional Level Clinical Training), and the Advanced Clinical Training Part 2.
- Gain greater knowledge, confidence and certainty in applying Nutrition Response Testing
- Help more people
- Learn to fully handle your tough cases
- Handle health issues for yourself or your family
- Get the highest level Nutrition Response Testing available
the Advanced Clinical Training Level Part 1 (formerly known as the Professional Level Clinical Training) consists of four 3-day modules.Three of these are done via live stream, so no travel is needed, and the fourth is done at our training facility in Clearwater, FL. Each module is done a month apart.
The Advanced Clinical Training Part 2 also consists of four 3-day modules.Three of these are done via live stream, and the fourth is done at our training facility in Clearwater, FL, where you will drill extensively under a clinical master. Each module is done a month apart.
So in all the Advanced Clinical Training Parts 1 and 2 consists of 8 modules,
In the Professional Level training you will gain confidence and master Nutrition Response Testing, its expanded basics and nutritional patient management at a truly PROFESSIONAL LEVEL.
The new 4-level Nutrition Response Testing Professional Level training module is faster and more streamlined than ever. Each level consists of a 3-day workshop. But now for the first time, the first three workshops are delivered via Live Stream, so you don’t have to travel or spend time away from your practice. The fourth level is delivered at our Clearwater, FL facility and involves intensive hands on drilling with a clinical master. Each level is scheduled at least one month apart. The program takes 4-6 months to complete.
The result is a practitioner that has mastered Nutrition Response Testing basics and how to apply them using Standard Process Products to address the whole spectrum of health challenges that they encounter with their patients, and help them get better results.
You have a passion for helping patients. Your ability to help your “tough cases” is totally dependent on your clinical knowledge and confidence in your skill.
The Advanced Clinical Training Program is the highest level of clinical training in Nutrition Response Testing. This training will help you gain more certainty and confidence on Nutrition Response Testing and allow you to fully address your more difficult cases.
You’ll learn advanced techniques and clinical pearls of knowledge that comprise the highest level of Nutrition Response Testing expertise. You’ll also get lots of hands-on drilling to help you become confident of all your Nutrition Response Testing skills from the most fundamental to the most advanced.
Plus: Learn what to do with any difficult health issues that you or your family members might still be having.
It all awaits you on the Advanced Clinical Training Program.
The Advanced Clinical Training Program
The ACT Program consists of four modules. The first three modules are delivered via live stream, and the final module is delivered at our training facility in Clearwater, FL, and consists of extensive drilling with a clinical master. Each module is scheduled six weeks apart. In total, the training takes six months to complete.
Advanced Clinical Training Module 1
(Live Stream) Learn:
- Pulsing the calibrated, locked indicator muscle on the new patient – “How strong is a strong arm?” (enabling you to determine the prognosis for each patient’s care at the outset & how many fine-tuning visits to expect, monitor progress from visit to visit, and predict when healing will begin)
- Firming up the “4 bottle rule” for the new patient
- Advanced follow-up visit protocols
- Pulsing on follow-up visits
- Addressing patient symptoms during care
- Systemic Formulas & how to use this herbal product line in addition to Standard Process to address the 5 stressors (especially for those that cannot get SPI account)
- Advanced protocol when using the new expanded line of Systemic Formulas products
- Hyper-ANS regulation
- Additional common stressors
- Detecting & addressing hidden organ dysfunction
Advanced Clinical Training Module 2
(Live Stream) Learn:
- Energetix Homeopathics products – when & why you need to go to this level – addressing the 5 common stressors with these products
- Advanced techniques for thyroid issues
- Hidden immune challenges
- Advance procedures to identify different intolerances and recommend supplementation that supports the body’s own healing processes
- Advanced intolerances follow-up visits
Advanced Clinical Training Module 3
(Live Stream) Learn:
- BioCell stem cell derivative products – using them to address the 5 common stressors, nutritional support for the aging patient, addressing 4th & 5th generation “Pottenger’s Cat patients”
- Nutritional support for chronic constipation
- Advanced nutritional support for cervical and lumbar disc problems
- Resonance testing – enables you to more accurately assess the presence of toxins in the body and what supplements will support the body’s elimination processes
- HVS & MarcoPharma products (drainage remedies)
Advanced Clinical Training Module 4
(Delivered at Our Clearwater, FL Training Facility)
- Day 1 review and hands on drilling of all ACT 1 materials
- Day 2 review and hands on drilling of all ACT 2 materials
- Day 3 review and hands on drilling of all ACT 3 materials
- Formal graduation with certificate presentation by Dr. Freddie Ulan
Advanced Clinical Training Graduates
Bring Your Clinical Knowledge and Skill Up to the Highest Level on the Advanced Clinical Training Program
For more details on the Advanced Clinical Training program, fill out the form on the right.