The Highest Level of Nutrition Response Testing® Training
Increase Your Certainty and Confidence
Gain The Highest Level of Nutrition Response Testing Knowledge
Help More People, Including Your Tough Cases
with the Advanced Clinical Training (ACT) Program
You have a passion for helping patients. Your ability to help your “tough cases” is totally dependent on your clinical knowledge and confidence in your skill.
The Advanced Clinical Training Program is the highest level of clinical training in Nutrition Response Testing. This training will help you gain more certainty and confidence on Nutrition Response Testing and allow you to fully address your more difficult cases.
You’ll learn advanced techniques and clinical pearls of knowledge that comprise the highest level of Nutrition Response Testing expertise. You’ll also get lots of hands-on drilling to help you become confident of all your Nutrition Response Testing skills from the most fundamental to the most advanced.
Plus: Learn what to do with any difficult health issues that you or your family members might still be having.
It all awaits you on the Advanced Clinical Training Program.
The Advanced Clinical Training Program
The ACT Program consists of four modules. The first three modules are delivered via live stream, and the final module is delivered at our training facility in Clearwater, FL, and consists of extensive drilling with a clinical master. Each module is scheduled six weeks apart. In total, the training takes six months to complete.
Advanced Clinical Training Module 1
(Live Stream) Learn:
- Pulsing the calibrated, locked indicator muscle on the new patient – “How strong is a strong arm?” (enabling you to determine the prognosis for each patient’s care at the outset & how many fine-tuning visits to expect, monitor progress from visit to visit, and predict when healing will begin)
- Firming up the “4 bottle rule” for the new patient
- Advanced follow-up visit protocols
- Pulsing on follow-up visits
- Addressing patient symptoms during care
- Systemic Formulas & how to use this herbal product line in addition to Standard Process to address the 5 stressors (especially for those that cannot get SPI account)
- Advanced protocol when using the new expanded line of Systemic Formulas products
- Hyper-ANS regulation
- Additional common stressors
- Detecting & addressing hidden organ dysfunction
Advanced Clinical Training Module 2
(Live Stream) Learn:
- Energetix Homeopathics products – when & why you need to go to this level – addressing the 5 common stressors with these products
- Advanced techniques for thyroid issues
- Hidden immune challenges
- Advance procedures to identify different intolerances and recommend supplementation that supports the body’s own healing processes
- Advanced intolerances follow-up visits
Advanced Clinical Training Module 3
(Live Stream) Learn:
- BioCell stem cell derivative products – using them to address the 5 common stressors, nutritional support for the aging patient, addressing 4th & 5th generation “Pottenger’s Cat patients”
- Nutritional support for chronic constipation
- Advanced nutritional support for cervical and lumbar disc problems
- Resonance testing – enables you to more accurately assess the presence of toxins in the body and what supplements will support the body’s elimination processes
- HVS & MarcoPharma products (drainage remedies)
Advanced Clinical Training Module 4
(Delivered at Our Clearwater, FL Training Facility)
- Day 1 review and hands on drilling of all ACT 1 materials
- Day 2 review and hands on drilling of all ACT 2 materials
- Day 3 review and hands on drilling of all ACT 3 materials
- Formal graduation with certificate presentation by Dr. Freddie Ulan
Advanced Clinical Training Graduates Map
You Could Join This Growing Group
“After doing the Advanced Clinical Training I went from a 95% insurance-based practice to a 100% cash practice. It changed my whole purpose as a practice owner (i.e. from being driven by insurance claims and collections) to having zero insurance paperwork. It resulted in 100% happy interactions with patients – before that, there was a lot of anger from patients about insurance. Applying the data from the course resulted in a 1-million-dollar-a-year cash practice. It was a game-changer for me. Before doing ACT, it had come down to making a decision about quitting my practice or not. I was 100% NOT living my purpose. I was just a technician, a clinician. After the training, I was able to become a healer, which was my purpose.”
Marty Furlong, DC
“Doing the Advanced Clinical Training program changed everything for me. Things went from an unsuccessful practice to a very successful practice. I had been struggling with what to do with patients and after the ACT that became complete certainty on what to do with a patient. From chaos to order! From having incorrect, incompetent staff to awesome, well trained employees. Went from inconsistent results on patients to a 95% success rate. I enjoy going to work now. Before, I dreaded going to work. I’m having fun, fulfilling my purpose. I’m making a decent living. Before, I was struggling financially. Deciding to take the ACT was the best decision I’ve ever made in my life. That statement still holds true today, 11 years later.”
Cori Stern, DC
“This is another giant step in me fulfilling my purpose in life. The ACT classes have given me more tools so I can get sick people well without the use of drugs and medications. My practice, my life, heck I’m even a better person since starting Nutrition Response Testing. Just getting my life back on course has helped me out greatly. I would like to thank you Dr. Ulan, Dr. Brad, Carol and the entire UNS staff for helping me on this journey.”
Dale E. Dulle Jr., DC
“I always wanted to be a natural health doctor, ever since I had positive experiences with a chiropractor in high school. I knew I would help people, but I had no idea what a profound impact that Nutrition Response Testing would have on my life and the lives of my patients. For my life, I’ve learned how to control all areas of my life and not be an effect of things around me. On the clinical side, my patients’ beautiful results are what makes my career so rewarding.”
Brittany Kahle, DC
“I have been so excited to learn this amazing method of helping others! As my own health declined through the years with NO HELP available from my medical peers, I was blessed to finally receive the exact right help my body needed from Kim Townsend at Naturally You. I began to feel relief almost immediately through changes in my diet and adding supplements. Because of my fascination with how quickly I received relief, I made a decision to attend UNS training to gain the necessary knowledge so I could finally TRULY help others. What a blessing having this knowledge has been! Being able to help family, friends and new friends has been very rewarding personally and professionally.”
Suellen Gunn, Nutrition Response Testing Practitioner
Bring Your Clinical Knowledge and Skill Up to the Highest Level on the Advanced Clinical Training Program
For more details on the Advanced Clinical Training program, fill out the form on the right.